Apply now. Get hired. Enjoy the break. Start in 2020.
If you’re a recent lighting design graduate and are ready to dedicate yourself to the full-time pursuit of crafting a better world with light, and you have permission to work in Australia for at least 12 months in 2020, then we’d like to hear from you, and possibly hire you.
LLIGHT is an independent architectural lighting design practice based in Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia, that creates lighting design for spaces that people want to spend time in.
We collaborate with leading design practices, project managers, developers and clients that are looking for exceptional lighting design – for commercial projects across a range of categories, both in Australia and overseas.
- Develop concepts and strategies for lighting projects, with senior team members
- Producing 3D / 2D lighting modeling
- Lighting calculations
- Creating presentations to represent lighting designs using adobe creative suite
- Working on projects using AGI32 & Revit
- Attending meetings
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in lighting design, supported either by a degree in architecture, interior design, engineering, graphic design or theatre lighting.
- A grasp of lighting fundamentals including photometric quantities, calculation techniques, and light source types
- Ability to model in 3D via Rhino, AutoCAD, and/or SketchUp
- Knowledge of MS word, Excel, AGI 32, Revit and Adobe Suite