Sirius Lighting Office Inc. Limited is an architectural lighting design / lighting consultancy firm established in 2005 in Japan. Our basic idea is to present the architectural spaces naturally with sophisticated lighting, not with excessive lighting. But it does not mean to be conservative. We never forget to keep challenging the new representation method based on the existing values. Our unique concept ideas are presented by using short movie and CG simulation, so that non-professional people can also fully understand our design. We try not to stick to a particular style, rather, we try to be flexible to interpret the request of clients, and design with the hope to produce a new value that even makes our own surprised. We have various clients such as developers, design offices, architects and individuals. Our scope of work is also diverse to all kinds of lighting design except theatre and studio lighting.
- Production of lighting design drawings (lighting plan, circuit plan, luminaire schedule, specification and detail drawings)
- Handling projects under Senior designers
- Participation in project meetings and site monitoring
- Internal miscellaneous tasks
- 3DCG lighting simulation (proficiency with Dialux, 3DS Max is a plus)
- Degree from a University with an emphasis in architectural lighting design, or working experience in the field of architectural lighting design
- Speed and accuracy, Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good inter-personal skill in communication, negotiation and presentation
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, Vectorworks, AutoCAD, MS Office. Familiar with other software such as 3DS Max, Dialux is an advantage.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send your CV along with your portfolio to : email@example.com